Leverage the power of two billion monthly Facebook users and 500 million daily. Instagrammers with some of the most precise audience targeting available today.
1 of every 5 minutes people in the US spend on mobile, is on Facebook or Instagram.
93% of marketers use Facebook advertising regularly.
Lead Generation: Capture those ready to convert from the platform they love best. Facebook Lead Generation Ads utilize the same precise targeting options as traditional Facebook ads, but adds the platform’s incredible ability to persuade people to act.
Image: Use beautiful images to convey your message.
Video: Tell your story with sight, sound and motion.
Carousel: Show multiple images or videos in a single ad. The carousel format allows you to showcase up to 10 images or videos within a single ad, each with its own link. With more creative space within an ad, you can highlight different products, showcase specific details about one product, service or promotion, or tell a story about your brand that develops across each carousel card.
Collection: Collection is an ad format that makes it easier for people to discover, browse and purchase products and services from their mobile device in a visual and immersive way. A Collection experience typically includes a cover image or video followed by several product images.
Messenger: Help people start conversations with your business.
Video Advertising solutions can help brands tell a story to the desired target audience in real time, at any time, anywhere in the world.
- 5% Of total time spent online is spent on Youtube.
- 52% Of viewers have taken action after watching video online.
- 35% Of YouTube viewers have purchased something they saw advertised on YouTube. (40 MIN average time spent/mobile session)
- 2nd Largest search engine in the world after Google.
- Brand Awareness: Reach more than 35 million US customers in a single day with YouTube homepage and First Watch ads, which is like owning 100% share-of-voice on TV’s #1 show.
- Product Launch: To introduce a new product, you need the right environment and tools. Drive excitement with the power of sight, sound, and motion to capture your customers’ emotions.
- Audience Engagement: With 800 million global unique visitors each month, your customers are coming to YouTube to watch, search and share videos with friends. Encourage sharing to build long-term engagement.
- Frequency Targeting: Control frequency, limiting or increasing the number of times your ad is viewed.
- Content Targeting: Only interact with a user interested/viewing content relevant to the target consumer.
- Day Parting: Control when a user is able to see your sale message.
- Behavioral Targeting: Target consumers based on their behavior and tracked interest online.
- Demographic Targeting: Target a specific age, income and/or gender when trying to reach your consumers.
- Geographic Targeting: Target a user based on their location, available at zip, city, state, country and radius. Custom geo fencing also available.
- Keyword Targeting: Target a user based on keywords they have searched on YouTube or Google.