Tired of large companies and their bureaucratic structure? ICAN Advertising, a nimble and effective company in the Iowa City-Cedar Rapids corridor, has been helping hundreds of businesses succeed for over 10 years. We use some of the most powerful brands in the U.S., like HGTV, CNN, Fox News and ESPN, along with sophisticated digital strategies to help local companies build effective and affordable marketing plans.
No need for the weight of some centralized, out of state corporate HQ telling you what to do! We are a small but capable company with local ownership (who is rooting for YOU to succeed)! We leverage strategic partnerships to bring Madison Avenue sophistication to Main Street Iowa….right here in the corridor!
We are looking for an Account Executive to take care of an existing client base as well as cultivate new opportunities for the company. While we list some important qualities and responsibilities below, we really are looking for someone who will give first class service to our clients.
Below are some characteristics we are looking for in a candidate:
- GREAT communication skills
- Business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting partnerships
- Possesses “professional tenacity”
- Previous media sales helpful
What do the specific job responsibilities look like:
- Adheres to and exemplifies ICAN attitudes and philosophies.
- Effectively performs sales cycle activities to include:
- Identify and solicits enough prospects to keep sales funnel full, through telephone, cold calls, in person meetings and networking opportunities.
- Determine what stages of the marketing funnel ICAN products can help prospects and clients and make effective proposals and sales presentations, as well as manage clients’ campaigns.
- Support the production process by guiding client throughout the process to end result.
- Create client schedules.
- Cooperates and interacts with all members of the ICAN Team (sales, management, traffic, tech)
- Attends and participates in all individual and Team meetings as well as trainings.
- Utilizes all programs appropriately for daily activity and sales progress with each client.
- Adheres to all ICAN policies.
- Represents ICAN at appropriate networking functions (Chamber Events, Operator Events, etc.).
- Performs additional duties as outlined by supervisor(s).
- Performs and behaves in an ethical and business-like manner at all times.
- Possess and maintain valid drive’s license and safe driving record.
- Own or have access to a reliable vehicle and have the ability to travel locally to meet with clients and prospects.
If you believe you are qualified and for sure are interested, Please fill out the form below, upload your resume and cover letter.
By the way, we offer an outstanding compensation package, TRAINING that will compliment your existing skills, along with a fun and collaborative work environment!